Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A FACKIN CLASSIC "fack what yo momma say / I'm-a vote Obama way / we hood / we votin / we throwin it uuuuuppp" - VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA TODAY NOV 4th





There is no better fackin way to get amped for today's vote than this song.  To get you HYPED and READY TO VOTE for BARACK OBAMA as the NEXT PRESIDENT of THE UNITED STATES, put "Obama 2008" on repeat and march down to the polling stations and cast your VOTE for BARACK OBAMA and CHANGE history forever, TODAY.

This is the one and only time I wish I were American - so that I could VOTE for BARACK OBAMA myself, personally.  "Fack what you momma say / I'm-a vote Obama way / we hood / we votin / we throwing it uuuuuuuppp".  Daaaam RIGHT! AMERICA, VOTE FOR HOPE! VOTE FOR CHANGE!! VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA!!!  

Related (Obama mixes - take these in your iphones/ipods to the polls)

No comments: