Friday, January 16, 2009

Sant0g0ld - Sh0ve !t Remix ft 3-6 Maf!a


Sant0g0ld - Shove It Remix ft 3-6 Maf!a / z/s/h/a/r/e

It took me a few days to throw this up. I didn't like this at first. I'm sooooo enamoured - serious. - by the Switch remix of this track that it's the only version I play. Didn't need to play any other version, but after a few days of marinating this 3-f Maf!a remix has grown on me.

Sant0g0ld has been given a crunk re-fix with the addition of 3-6 Maf!a and a brand new beat. Rumour has it that this is going to be a B-Side to the official Jay-Z "Go Hard" 12inch. Funniest thing about this remix is the hip hop blogs and heads who are now "gonna fak with her". Welcome to the party hip hop heads...you're about 2 years late.

Related:
Sant0g0ld - Shove It (Sw!tch Remix) and others

No comments: